* 6 pork chops, browned nicely on both sides
* 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
* 1/4 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 6 medium potatoes, cut in half
* 1 medium onion, quartered
1. Using a heavy skillet, brown your pork chops in a little vegetable oil.
2. In a bowl, put soup, broth, mustard, garlic, and pepper and stir to mix.
3. Place potatoes on bottom of crock pot, place onions on next, then arrange browned pork chops on top of onions.
4. Pour ingredients from bowl over everything in the crock pot.
5. Cook, covered, on low for 8-10 hours.
This is not another plain old pork chop dish. The classic touch of Dijon, well not exactly a 'touch', more like a 'splurge' of Dijon, makes this meal a real reason to celebrate family dinner time again!