1. Brown pork chops in hot oil on both sides, then place in baking dish.
2. Put bread in large bowl with onion, butter, poultry seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Divide stuffing evenly into 4 parts and place a scoop on top of each chop.
4. Pour chicken gravy over all.
5. Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes, uncover and bake another 30 minutes.
Comfort food that's quick and easy is my kind of comfort food! All I add is a pot of green beans flavored with butter and garlic. I don't bother with potatoes because the stuffing is enough with gravy covering everything. But, potatoes would be good, too, come to think of it. Enjoy!