Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 6 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into 1 1/2" cubes
* 2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1" cubes
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 2 cups hickory flavored barbecue sauce
1. Put potatoes in crock pot. Put pork on top. Combine the mustard with 1 cup of the bbq sauce, then pour over pork & potatoes.
2. Cover and cook on low for 9 hours. Add remaining 1 cup of bbq sauce. Stir well, then serve.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes