* 4 lb pork loin roast
* 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper (more if you're adventurous)
* 1 medium onion, sliced
* 3 cloves garlic, peeled
* 1 cup chicken broth
* optional: 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
1. In hot oil in a heavy skillet, over medium heat, brown roast on all sides. (optional: rub rosemary into all sides before browning)
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then put in crock pot along with the onion and garlic. Pour broth over everything.
3. Cook, covered, on low for 8-10 hours.