* 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
* 1 tsp garlic, minced
* 1 tsp oregano
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 2 bone in 1 inch thick pork steaks
* 2 1/2 C fresh peaches, peeled and diced
* 2 plum tomatoes, chopped fine
* 2 green onions, remove green and slice thin
* 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped fine
* 2 tbsp lime juice
1. Stir together the vinegar, jalapeno, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Place the mixture into a shallow glass container.
3. Lay the pork steaks into the mixture and cover the container with plastic.
4. Turn a few times to cover the meat then refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. To make salsa, place the peaches, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and lime juice into a glass bowl, and stir gently to combine.
6. Refrigerate the salsa, covered, until ready to serve.
7. Remove the steaks from the marinade and let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
8. Heat the grill temperature to medium.
9. Grill the steaks for 6 minutes, turn and continue grilling 5 minutes longer.
10. Serve the steaks over the chilled salsa.