1. Fold together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and pumkin spice in a mixing bowl.
2.I n seperate bowl whisk eggs just until slightly beaten.
3. Add milk to eggs and stir well.
4. Put 3 TBSP of melted butter and pumpkin in bowl with eggs.
5. Mix together throughly.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients into egg mixture.
7. Stir just until all dry ingredients are moistened.
8. Batter should be slightly lumpy.
9. Place 1 TBSP of butter on griddle and heat to 350 degrees or until a drop of water bubbles when placed on griddle.
10. Put 1/2 C of batter on griddle.
11. Cook batter until bubbles form on top of pancake.
12. Turn pancake and cook on other side until lightly brown.
13. Place pancake on a plate.
14. Slice off 3 pats of butter and cut into triangles.
15. Place a butter triangle for each eye and the nose.
16. Pour strawberry syrup under nose in the shape of a mouth.
17. Serve and enjoy.