* 1 can (29 oz) solid-pack pumpkin
* 4 cups chicken broth
* 2 medium onions, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 2 cans (4 1/2 oz each) mushroom stems & pieces, drained
* sour cream and bacon bits to top
1. Stir together the pumpkin, broth, onion, garlic, curry powder and seasoned salt in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on high for 3 - 3 1/2 hours. One batch at a time (it will take 3 batches) puree the soup in a blender or food processor until very smooth. Put back in crock pot.
3. Add the cream, milk, sugar and mushrooms. Cover and cook (still on high) for another 20-30 minutes. Top each bowl served with sour cream and bacon bits.