1. Combine the rice, coconut milk, water, cumin seeds and salt in a saucepan.
2. Quickly bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
3. Simmer the rice for 45 minutes without lifting the lid.
4. Remove from the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
5. Add the lime juice and cilantro and stir to combine.
Okay, I just had to have a little fun with the title.
This is a delightfully sweet and delicious rice side dish that kids and grownups both like. I use a light coconut milk so it's not too sweet, just a little.
You can turn this into a full meal if you stir in a handful of green peas, thin slices of red bell pepper, and strips of sliced cooked pork, chicken, or seafood.