Quaking Easter Cupcakes
* 12 baked cupcakes
* 24 plain doughnut holes
* Green food coloring
* Green frosting
* Shredded coconut
* Yellow frosting
* 12 orange gumdrops
* Black decorator gel
1. Use a sharp knife to cut out a quarter size area in the top of each cupcake.
2. Place the coconut in the large Ziploc bag.
3. Add a few drops of green food coloring and shake to cover all the coconut.
4. Frost the cupcakes with the green frosting.
5. Dip the frosted cupcakes into the coconut to cover.
6. Cut each doughnut hole in half.
7. Place a toothpick into the doughnut hole.
8. Frost each doughnut hole with the yellow frosting.
9. Stick the half of doughnut hole into the top of cupcake flat side down.
10. Place the second doughnut hole right under the first one.
11. Flatten each gumdrop with a rolling pin.
12. Cut each flattened gumdrop in half to make the ducks beak.
13. Place the first piece of gumdrop into the top doughnut hole.
14. Add the second piece right under the first.
15. Use the black decorating gel to make the ducks eyes.
16. Add a small amount of yellow icing to the back of the second doughnut hole for the ducks tail.