1. In a large skillet over medium high heat melt butter completely.
2. Add macaroni to melted butter.
3. Stir macaroni to completely coat with the butter.
4. Add crumbled ground beef.
5. Cook 10 minutes or until meat has browned through.
7. Add tomato juice and stir.
8. Bring mixture to a boil.
9. Stir in onion, garlic powder, oregano, chili powder, salt and pepper.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
11. Grease a large baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
12. Pour meat mixture into the baking dish.
13. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until macaroni is as tender as you like.
14. Sprinkle the top with cheese.
15. Return to oven uncovered.
16. Bake until cheese has completely melted.