* 1 lb. cooked beef from deli, shredded
* 2 (10 oz) cans Beefy Mushroom Soup
* 1 (16 oz) bag mixed frozen vegetables, soup blend
* 1/2 tsp basil
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1 cup milk
* refrigerated buttermilk or powdered biscuits, baked
1. Place the shredded beef into a large heavy skillet.
2. Stir in the soup, vegetables, and seasonings.
3. Put burner on medium-high heat and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and simmer slowly for 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Uncover skillet, turn heat off and stir in milk. Cover and let sit for 2 minutes.
5. Serve by spooning over baked biscuits cut in halves.
Makes 4 servings
This is an easy, stress free meals you can make in just minutes. If you have leftover beef, it's even easier and cheaper to make. The next time you make a beef roast, plan ahead for leftovers and enjoy the money savings, and the stress-free dinner. Enjoy!
Any frozen vegetables work, but I stick pretty close to a 'classic' assortment of the stew-variety, like carrots, peas, green beans, etc.