Quick Step Chicken and Noodles
* 3 C coarsely chopped cabbage
* 1/2 C chopped onion
* 1/2 C water
* 1 (10ż oz.) can cream of chicken soup
* 1 1/2 C diced cooked chicken breast
* 2 C hot cooked noodles, drained
* 1 tsp. dried parsley
* 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Drain the noodles and set aside.
3. Place the cabbage, onion and water into a large pan.
4. Place the pan over medium heat.
5. Cook cabbage and onion until the cabbage is tender about 20 minutes.
6. Slowly stir in the chicken soup.
7. Add the chicken and the noodles.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
9. Stir all together.
10. Lower the heat to the lowest setting.
11. Allow mixture to cook for about 10 minutes to make sure it is heated through before serving.