* 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
* 3 1/2 cups fat-free chicken broth
* 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can corn, drained
* 1 can diced tomatoes, not drained
* 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
* 3 6-inch tortillas - cut into eights
Cut the chicken in bite-size chunks and sautÚ in a saucepan for three to five minutes (until done). Add chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes and chilies and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add tortillas and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Sodium 585 mg