* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 can garbanzo beans
* 3/4 cup oats
* 2 cups cooked quinoa
* 1 cup frozen green peas
* fresh parsley or thyme
* 1 cup sweet onions, finely chopped
* 10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a loaf pan with oil or cooking spray and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat, add mushrooms, onions, and salt and pepper to taste, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown.
3. At the same time, put oats, beans, and 1/2 cup water in a food processor and blend until almost smooth.
4. Combine mushrooms, quinoa, peas, bean mixture, parsley, tomatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
5. Transfer this mixture to a prepared loaf pan and gently press and shape evenly, with a slight bulge in the middle.
6. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes until firm and golden brown.
7. Let the loaf cool for around 10 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately.