Refreshing Fish Wraps
* 6 large lettuce leaves
* 1 medium carrot, shredded
* 1 small zucchini, shredded
* 1 1/2 lbs fresh or frozen (thawed) fish fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
* 1 tsp dried marjoram leaves
* Pepper to taste
* 2 TBSP unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bring saucepan of water to a rolling boil.
3. Add lettuces leaves and boil for 1 minute.
4. Once leaves begin to wilt remove from water.
5. Drain lettuce leaves well by squeezing out excess water.
6. Lay lettuce leaves out flat.
7. Place vegetables on lettuce leaves in a single layer.
8. Be sure to leave about Ż inch of leaf around the edges free of vegetables.
9. Place a piece of fish on top of vegetables in middle of leave.
10. Sprinkle with marjoram and pepper.
11. Place small dab of butter on top.
12. Starting at the edge of leaf closest to you, roll lettuce around fish and vegetables.
13. Place lettuce wrap seam side down in baking dish.
14. Cover dish with foil.
15. Bake 30 minutes or until heated completely through.