1. Peel rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
2. Core and peel apples and chop.
3. Remove stems from strawberries.
4. Combine all ingredients into a pot and add water.
5. Cook mixture over medium heat until boiling.
6. Turn heat down and open cover just enough to allow a bit of steam to escape.
7. Simmer until the majority of apples are dissolved and sauce isn't watery looking, approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Turn heat off when there is still a bit of water left in pot.
9. Allow cooling.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.