1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. The night before you cook this meal, marinade the lamb so the flavors have time to soak in overnight.
3. In a small bowl, combine the honey, rosemary, mustard, black pepper, garlic and lemon zest.
4. Mix together well and rub all over the lamb.
5. Cover well and place in the refrigerator overnight.
6. When you’re ready to start cooking the lamb, remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before cooking.
7. Place lamb on a rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
8. Bake at 450 F for 20 minutes to let a nice blast of heat into the meat.
9. After 20 minutes reduce heat to 400F and roast for approximately 55 to 60 more minutes for medium rare lamb.
10. Do not carve the roast right away, let it sit for 10 minutes.