1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
2. Trim stems of mushrooms parallel to cap. Place in dish and toss with 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until tender. Thickly slice and divide each mushroom into 4 portions.
4. Lay one tortilla on counter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup (50 ml) cheese over half the tortilla. Lay 4 mushroom portions of top of cheese. Top with 1/4 cup (50 ml) tomato salsa, another 1/4 cup 50 ml) cheese and 1/4 of the coriander leaves. Folf tortilla over and press down.
5. Place remaining oil in skillet on medium heat. Place tortilla in skillet. Fry underside until browned, about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip over and fry second side until golden and cheese is melted, another 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with other tortillas, adding more oil as needed.