Roasted Turkey with Seasoned Vegetables - Crock Pot
*1 lb. new red potatoes, quartered
*1 lb. carrots cut into same size as potatoes
*1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
*1/4 C of water
*1 tsp salt
*1 tsp dried rosemary
*1/4 tsp garlic powder
*1/4 tsp dried thyme
*1/4 tsp pepper
*1 (3 lb.) turkey roast (do not remove netting)
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray then add the vegetables and water.
2. Add the seasonings and stir in well then lay the roast on top.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
4. Remove turkey to a platter and let stand for 10 to 12 minutes before removing the netting and carving.
5. Scoop out vegetables from crock pot and serve alongside turkey.
About six months after Thanksgiving we get hungry for a nice turkey meal - but without all the fuss and clean up! This is a great alternative to a full-out turkey dinner. It still has all the wonderful flavors and is just as filling. I'm sure you'll enjoy those aromas, too!