* 3 parsnips, chopped fine
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 stale of celery, chopped
* 4 C water
* 1 C milk
* 1 TBSP wheat meal
* 1 TBSP vinegar, optional
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the water, butter salt and pepper into a large soup pan.
2. Bring the water to a rapid boil over medium high heat.
3. Once boiling add the parsnips, onion and celery.
4. Stir well.
5. Place heat on medium low and allow soup to continue cooking until the vegetables are tender to your liking.
6. Once the vegetables are tender enough pour in the milk.
7. Stir in the wheat meal and return heat to medium high.
8. Cook 5 minutes stirring often until soup becomes thick.
9. Add the vinegar, if desired and stir well.
10. Serve hot.