* 1 lb boneless beef round steak, cut into 1/2" cubes
* 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
* 2 tablespoons chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 can (7 oz) diced green chiles
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 can (30 oz) chili beans, not drained
* 2 cans (15 oz each) black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, not drained
* 1 can (12 oz) tomato paste
1. Stir together the beef, cumin, chili powder, seasoned salt, garlic, chiles and onion in crock pot. Mix well. Fold the chili beans, black beans, tomatoes and tomato paste into mixture. Be careful not to crush beans.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.