Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 12 oz can salmon, drained
* 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
* 1 egg
* 5 saltines, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 teaspoons butter
1. Stir together everything but the butter.
2. Divide and shape into 6 patties.
3. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
4. Fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes