* 1 jar (1 lb) Alfredo sauce
* 1 package (9 oz) frozen baby peas, thawed
* 1 jar (4 1/2 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
* 2 cans (14 3/4 oz each) pink salmon, drained
* 1 jar (2 oz) chopped pimientos, drained
* 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 qt glass baking dish with Pam spray.
2. Put Alfredo sauce, peas and mushrooms in saucepan. Heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Add salmon and pimientos then put in baking dish.
3. Gently unroll crescent roll dough. Press edges together to make one big rectangle. Put over casserole in baking dish.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until nicely browned.