1. Season both sides of salmon with pepper.
2. Place fish on broiler pan.
3. Broil(about 4 inches from heat source)about 5 minutes, flip, then broil 5 more minutes or until fish is flaky.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients in bowl.
5. Remove salmon from broiler and spread mixture over the fillets while salmon is still warm.
6. Let sit for 2 minutes, then serve alongside a mixed green salad for a complete meal.
If you have resolved to eat healthier, you can't do much better than salmon. Also, if you wish, you can use yogurt instead of sour cream.
Serve this salmon right on top of a mixed green salad. There's enough 'saucy-ness' to work as a dressing - you won't need anything else! For a bit of crunch, sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
The great thing about this healthy meal is it's SO EASY! In about 15 minutes you can be enjoying a healthy, filling, and nutrition-packed meal.