Saturday Morning Waffles Made Easy
* 2 C of pkg. pancake/waffle mix
* Wax paper
* Freezer wrap
1. Follow the directions for making the batter that are on the box.
2. Once ready heat the waffle iron.
3. Pour 1/2 C of the batter onto the waffle iron.
4. Cook as directed for the iron.
5. Remove the waffle to cool and continue cooking until all the batter has been used.
6. When all the waffles have cooled to room temperature place them on the wax paper.
7. Layer the waffles and wax paper starting with the paper, then a waffle and then more paper until all the waffles are stacked.
8. Only stack the waffles for as many as you will use at a time.
9. When you have the waffles stacked wrap them tightly in freezer paper and seal well.
10. Place them in freezer until ready to use.
11. The waffles will stay good for up to 2 months.
12. When ready to eat remove them freezer.
13. You can reheat the waffles one of two ways.
14. If using the oven method place the oven on 450 degrees.
15. When heated place the waffles directly on the oven rack and heat for 5 minutes or until completely heated through.
16. If using the toaster method place the toaster on low setting.
17. Toast the waffles until heated through.