Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 6 pork chops
* 2 tablespoons ketchup
* 6 onion slices
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Put pork chops on baking sheet.
3. Stir together ketchup, mustard and brown sugar.
4. Put a slice of onion on each pork chop and then cover with ketchup/mustard sauce.
5. Bake 45 minutes, do not cover.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes