* 1 cup lentils, rinsed and drained
* 2 cups water
* 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes
* 1/4 cup minced onion
* 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 lb polish sausage, cut into 1 1/2" thick slices
1. Preheat oven to 350. Bring water to a boil, then add lentils and cook for 1/2 hour or until tender. Drain.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, green pepper and seasonings. Mix well then put into 13x9 baking dish. Put sausage on top.
3. Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Take cover off and bake for another 15 minutes.