* 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa, cut into 1/2" pieces
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons steak sauce
* 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 can (15 oz) white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1. Brown sausage, onions and bell peppers in large skillet over medium heat. Drain fat.
2. In bowl, mix together everything else then add to skillet.
3. Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.