* 1 lb ground beef
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 can condensed tomato soup
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup water
* medium head of cabbage, shredded
* salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown ground beef with onion. Drain fat.
3. Put beef and onion in baking dish.
4. Put shredded cabbage evenly over the top.
5. Combine soup with ketchup and water then spread over cabbage.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
If you went to a small, country school, you may recognize this casserole, or one similar. We had many of these "hot dish" meals when we were in grade school. They are simple to make and warm the belly, and the soul! Enjoy!