Scrumptious Baked Pork Chop Meal
* 1 (10 oz.) can cream of celery soup
* 3 TBSP sour cream
* 4 baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 4 (1 in thick) pork chops
* 2 TBSP olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium low heat.
2. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
3. Cook chops in hot oil about 5 minutes on each side until browned.
4. Remove chops from heat and set aside.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Mix the soup and sour cream together in large bowl until smooth.
7. Prepare a large baking dish with butter on the bottom and slightly up each side.
8. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper being sure to toss the potatoes to cover well.
9. Place half of the potatoes in the baking dish.
10. Cover potatoes with half the soup mixture.
11. Layer the other half of the potatoes on top.
12. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the potatoes.
13. Bake for 90 minutes or until the potatoes are golden.
14. Remove the potatoes from the oven.
15. Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
16. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
17. Bake another 30 minutes.