1. To make the marinade place the olive oil, orange juice, orange peel, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper into a large sealed container.
2. Add the salmon.
3. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
4. Be sure to turn the container over a couple of times during marinating to be sure all the salmon is covered well.
5. Place the marinated salmon into a large baking dish.
6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
7. Bake the salmon for 6 minutes.
8. Flip the salmon and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
9. To be sure the fish is completely cooked using a fork flake the salmon it should flake easily when done.