* 20 dried, unsweetened apple slices
* 12 large dried apricots, pitted
* 1/2 C raisins
* 2 C apple juice
* 1 TBSP of grated orange peel
* 1 TBSP of grated lemon peel
* 1 stick of cinnamon
* 2 fresh cloves
1. Place a Dutch oven pan over medium heat on the stove.
2. Add all the ingredients into the Dutch oven.
3. When mixture begins to simmer lower heat to the lowest setting on your stove.
4. Simmer uncovered for 2 hours.
5. Add extra apple juice as needed.
6. Stir frequently to keep all the flavors mixed together.
7. Just before serving remove the cinnamon stick and cloves and discard.