* 16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
* 1/4 cup Burgundy wine
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
* substitute - 1/8 teaspoon onion powder plus 1/8 teaspoon salt.
1. Put all ingrdients in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a slow simmer, and continue to simmer slowly for about 5 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve alongside pork, chicken, turkey, or duck.
You can let this cool and put it in the refrigerator if you like, but I prefer it served hot alongside a grilled or baked chicken breast or chicken thigh. It also makes a great alternative for your Thanksgiving table to serve as a relish with your turkey.