* 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut in quarters
* 1 leek, cleaned and sliced into 1 inch thick rounds
* 8 chicken thighs
* 1 envelope leek soup mix
* 1 cup water
If you've already discounted this recipe because you've heard how difficult it is to clean leeks, never fear. Watch this quick video and the whole "leek cleaning mystery" will be cleared up in about 2 minutes.
How easy is that? Now go ahead and get your crock pot out and get cooking!
1. Place potatoes and leeks in crock pot.
2. Place chicken on top.
3. In separate bowl, mix dried soup with water then pour over chicken.
4. Cook, covered, on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Go ahead and give this simple recipe a try. Cleaning the leeks is easier than you think and once you cook with leeks you'll have a whole new array of recipes to try. Leeks have a unique flavor that is very addictive. Enjoy!