* 2 medium lemons, unpeeled, washed and quartered
* 1 medium orange, unpeeled, washed and quartered
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 minced garlic clove
* 1 (2-1/2 pound) sirloin steak, thick cut
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the lemon and orange wedges in oil for about 8 to 12 minutes or until fragrant, stirring often.
2. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute longer, stirring constantly.
3. Place the steak in a shallow glass baking dish and pierce meat evenly with a fork.
4. Pour hot citrus mixture over meat and turn to coat the steak evenly.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning three or four times during the total marinating time.
6. Drain and discard the marinade.
7. Set the grill on medium-high heat. Put steak on direct heat for 3 minutes, turn, leave on for 3 minutes, then turn and put on indirect heat and cover grill and cook for 3 minutes, then turn and cook for 3 minutes more. Remove, and let rest for 3 minutes. Adjust cooking times to reach desired doneness. This timing should give about a medium-well done steak.