*1 tsp canola oil
*1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
*1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch slices
*1 small celery stalk, cut diagonally into slices
*3 green onions cut into 1-inch pieces
*1 TBSP lemon juice
*1/4 tsp lemon pepper
1. Heat canola oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
2. Once oil is heated add all the vegetables to the skillet.
3. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Stir well making sure to cover the vegetables well.
6. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
7. Cook vegetables until fork tender.