Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 cup light karo syrup
* cup pecan halves
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 3 slightly beaten eggs
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. melted margarine (optional)
* 9 inch deep dish frozen pie crust
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
2. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake 50 - 55 minutes at 325.
This is the best pecan pie ever! The extra margarine really gives it that added flavor!
Visit My Tupperware Site
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes