Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 3 cups water
* 2 cans (15 oz each) spicy chili beans
* 1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes
* 1 can (11 1/2 oz) spicy vegetable juice (V8)
* 1 cup chopped onions
* 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
* 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
1. Put everything in a large saucepan and stir well. Turn heat on high to bring to a boil.
2. Bring heat down to low and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes (until rice is done), stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with sour cream, if desired.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes