* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 cups water
* 1 package (8 oz) seasoned Spanish yellow rice mix
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Put onions, bell pepper and ham in skillet. Saute about 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add garlic and cook another minute.
4. Add water and bring to a boil. Add rice. Boil for a minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add chicken and top with paprika.
6. Bring heat down to low, cover and cook 25-30 minutes.
7. Top with olives.