* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup tomato juice
* 1 cup uncooked rice
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
* 1 jar (7 oz) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
* 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1. Mix water with tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano and salt in a saucepan. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Bring heat down to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add artichokes, red peppers, parsley, lemon juice and pepper. Cook until all heated through, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve topped with parmesan cheese.