1. Spray a loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Cook honey, cocoa and orange juice for 5 minutes.
4. Make sure mixture is smooth and heated through.
5. Remove pan from heat.
6. Allow cooling to room temperature.
7. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
8. In a large mixing bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and curry powder.
9. Add eggs to the honey mixture and mix well.
10. Slowly add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients.
11. Mix well to moisten the dry ingredients completely.
12. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
13. Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
14. Cool, slice and serve.