1. Heat canola oil on high.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon and pepper on both sides of the chicken wings.
3. Cook chicken skin side down on medium heat about 4 minutes or until brown.
4. Turn chicken and cook back side approximately 3 minutes.
5. Remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
6. Pour chicken broth in heated skillet.
7. Place apricot spread, lime juice, allspice and ginger to skillet.
8. Stir to combine all ingredients well.
9. Add chicken back to skillet.
10. Cover skillet.
11. Cook 15 to 20 minutes making sure chicken juice no longer runs pink when chicken is pierced with a fork.