* 1 1/2 C Fiber One« cereal
* 2 C tomato puree
* 4 medium bell peppers
* 1/2 lb extra-lean ground beef
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 1 C red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
* 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
* 2 tsp chili powder
* 1/2 tsp ground cumin
* 1/4 C shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
1. In large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef.
2. Add onion and continue to brown until onion becomes translucent and beef is cook through.
3. Drain off grease.
4. Cut off top off of peppers and remove inside of pepper.
5. Crush cereal making sure there are no large pieces.
6. Mix crushed cereal and tomato puree together in large mixing bowl.
7. Fold in ground beef.
8. Mix beans, chilies including liquid, chili powder and cumin into beef.
9. Stand peppers upright in baking dish.
10. Fill peppers with beef mixture 3/4 of the way to the top.
11. Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until peppers slightly soften.
12. Add cheese to top and place back in oven until cheese melts.