* 1 tsp. garlic powder
* 1 tsp. onion powder
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1/2 tsp cumin
* 1/2 tsp lemongrass
* 1/2 tsp basil
* 1/2 tsp thyme
* 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/8 tsp cayenne
* 1/4 C canola oil
* 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cut into 1 inch chunks
* 1/2 C soy sauce
* 2 tbsp lemon juice
* 2 tbsp rice vinegar
* 1 tbsp green onion, minced tiny
* 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1. In a large glass mixing bowl stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, lemongrass, basil, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne.
2. Add the canola oil whisking as you add so the spices do not clump together.
3. Fold the chicken cubes into the spice mixture until well coated.
4. Refrigerate covered for 60 minutes.
5. Set the grill temperature to medium high.
6. Thread the chicken onto skewers.
7. Grill for 6 minutes, turn over and grill an additional 5 minutes.
8. For dipping sauce, whisk the soy sauce, lemon juice, and vinegar together in a small glass bowl.
9. Stir in the green onions and pepper flakes until blended well.
10. Serve chicken skewers with dipping sauce on the side in individual small cups or bowls.