1. Place the flour, sugar and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix together well.
3. Fold in the raisins.
4. With a rubber spatula fold in the mayonnaise and yogurt.
5. Add the apple juice.
6. Add the vanilla extract.
7. Mix together with a rubber spatula until completely combined together.
8. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
9. Spray a square cake pan with the cooking spray on the bottom and up the sides.
10. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
11. Bake 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
12. Cool before cutting in squares.