* 4 (10 in) flour tortillas
* 1 (8 oz) container garden vegetable cream cheese
* 3 C spinach leaves, lightly packed
* 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
* 1/2 lb. thin sliced deli turkey
1. On a flat surface lay the tortillas out.
2. Spread with the cream cheese.
3. Over the cream cheese put a single layer of the spinach leaves.
4. Place 4 of the red pepper strips over the spinach leaves.
5. Add on a layer of the turkey slices.
6. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap in saran wrap.
7. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
8. Cut the rolls into 1 in slices when you are ready to serve.
The trick to an appetizing pin wheel is the color. Well, flavor is important, too, but without a colorful presentation no one will even try them! Give these little appetizer bites a chance and you'll see what I mean!