Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 Package Shredded Cabbage or Coleslaw Mix
* 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
* 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
* 1 TBSP Sugar
* Green Food Coloring
* Salt (to taste)
1. Add green food coloring to mayonnaise until desired shade of green is reached.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until cabbage or slaw mix is thoroughly coated.
Great for any picnic, cookout, or family get-together, not just St. Patrick’s Day.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes