1. In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, honey, and water until smooth.
2. In another bowl add salt, baking soda and sifted flour.
3. Adding the butter mixture to flour mixture, knead the dough a little with your hands.
4. Wrap up roll in saran wrap and place in freezer for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Unwrap a selection of round hard candies and set aside.
6. After 30 minutes, take the dough out of the freezer and roll it on a lightly floured surface.
7. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
8. Using the tip of a knife cut out a circle in the center of the cookie to fit the hard candy. 9. Bake at 350F for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
10. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
11. Place the hard candy in the center of cookie and bake for another minute or so (or until the candy starts to bubble).
12. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before displaying or eating.