* 4 fresh ripe peaches
* 1 C of fresh strawberries
* 1/2 C plain yogurt
* 1 tbsp honey
* Fresh strawberries for garnish
1. Peel the peaches and cut them into slices.
2. Place the peach slices into a serving bowl.
3. Place the strawberries, yogurt and honey into a food processor.
4. Process the mixture until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the mixture over the top of the peaches coating them well.
6. Garnish the top with the fresh whole strawberries.
The strawberry yogurt glaze turns a plain bowl of peaches into an extravagant dessert, worthy of your best dishes and your best company... or favorite family! If you can get fresh mint, a sprig or two on top really pretties things up a great deal!