1. Clean artichokes by running them under cold water.
2. Spread out the leaves gently.
3. Add the ingredients into a medium size bowl.
4. Add water to the ingredients until soft.
5. Stuff artichokes; press down to ensure artichokes are fully stuffed.
6. Place artichokes in medium size pot.
7. Add water to cover 3/4 of artichokes.
8. Add tablespoon of tomato sauce to top of each artichokes.
10. After water comes to a full boil, lower gas and cover pot.
11. After an hour, remove one leaf from an artichoke to see if it is tender.
12. Remove artichokes from pot and place in pasta dishes.
13. Do not discard the juice from the pot. Serve the artichoke in a pasta dish and add the juice that has been infused with the flavors of the artichoke to each dish.